Monday, July 16, 2007

Another day, another milestone met! (for each boy!)

today was a great day! we never even left the house-hell, I never even changed out of my pj's! I did get the boys dressed though :) so i'm not a total slacker. oh the joys of being a sahm! they each took 2 naps today! woohoo! that made it a great day in my book. I was able to clean up the house, get online, watch a little tv and make supper.

anyways....the milestones:
bubba used his fork today!! like really actually used it, not just tried or pretended. I made shephard's pie, gave him his own plate (which he would normally just throw) and his metal fork. he went to town! I should have got a pic, but I didn't. it was a huge helping for such a little guy, but he managed to eat all of it. Mom, Dad and Matt came over too, so he received praise from all of us. hopefully this will encourage him to keep it up! he was mess afterwards but adorable nonetheless!

as for pooks, i think he must be going through a growth spurt. he eats 4-5oz then sleeps. sleeps for 3-4 hours then wakes to eat again. he was actually to the point where he was napping throughout the day, but now he's back to sleeping all day. i weighed him after his bath (well, i weighed me then weighed me holding him) the difference was 13.5lbs! i couldn't believe it. that means in less than 2 months, he doubled his birth weight!

during the short time that he was awake, he giggled for the first time!! he was laying in the pack in play, watching the mobile of bears and just started giggling. it was so cute! kicking his little feet, cooing and then a giggle!

well, pooks is hungry...imagine that! time to feed the lil' booger.

No comments:

Post a Comment