Wednesday, July 25, 2007

I'm starting to see a trend...


apparently he is just exhausted all the time! today i was talking on my cell to my mom and bubba got out his phone to talk too. he laid down underneath my chair and he fell asleep! for over 30 mins he slept on the floor, underneath a chair. until he went to roll over and woke himself up...man i love this kid! he cracks me up.
as for pooks, he's smiling so much lately. the problem is catching it on camera. he's all grins and giggles but turns completely stone-faced when he sees the camera light. the little booger. bubba hamms it up, pooks tones it down. silly little babies. for two brothers they are so different! personalities, looks, schedules...everything! hopefully they'll still be close as they get older!

No comments:

Post a Comment