Monday, July 21, 2008

i chopped off all of my hair

well, not that anyone really knew how long it was in the first place, lol. i am notorious for pulling it back. my hair is a huge frizzy afro most days, pooks likes to pull on it and it was really damaged from pregnancy and the summer weather so i said ''get rid of it''. and i did. i seriously don't think its been this short since i was like 9 years old. its different and it'll take some getting used to but i think i like it. i wore a headband today---i honestly don't know if i've ever worn a headband before (okay well i know i did once but it was a bunny costumes and the ears weren't gonna grow out of my head!)

anyways, here is a pic of my new 'do. oh and before cutting it, it was down to shoulder blades. i included a REALLY crappy pic.
in this belly pic, you can see how long it was...sorta.
and this is my 'do today. (excuse the cheesy self-portrait)
short huh? be honest---does it make my face look fat? thats the one thing I worried about going so short while being so pregnant. *sigh*

5 comments:

  1. LOVE the new do!!! Super cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the new layout! Your hair looks really cute too! I don't think it makes your face look fat at all! I had just cut my hair up to my neck..it was a little longer than yours. It feels so good now, doesn't it? Congrats on another boy! This is why I will have no more...i am afraid of three girls! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! I just got mine all choped off too, and it sooo much easier, and with three kids you will need easy, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like it with the head band although I do remember the bunny ears and they looked pretty cute on you to. Very nice and as far as your face looking fat , you have always had a round face. Love ya

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute hair do!! Love the head band too! You have always had beautiful hair, great curls!! Maybe Peanut will have some curls!
    s

    ReplyDelete