Monday, May 24, 2010

18 weeks and counting...

At 18 weeks into my pregnancy**:

How Far Along:
18 weeks and 3 days

Size of baby:
Length: 5 1/2 inches, head to bottom and about 7 ounces
About the size of a sweet potato

Total Weight Gain/Loss:
?? lbs so far (not sure we don't own at scale, at 16 wks I was up 3lbs)

Maternity Clothes:
Everything I wear is maternity now, except for my sweat pants/workout pants. My favorites are my maternity tanks from Gap and my maternity capris that I've had since I was preggo with pooks. I also have five (spaghetti strap) long tanks, all in super bright colors, from Wet Seal that I layer under everything.

Gender:
Our ultrasound is THIS Thursday at 3:00pm. Because both B and my Great Grandma B want to find out, we decided that we are finding out the gender!

Movement:
Within the last week I've started feeling more pokes rather than flutters. Yesterday it felt like the baby did a somersault in there!

Food Cravings:
Cheetos Puffs, Crunchy Tacos from Taco Bell, ice cold Dr. Pepper and cold red grapes

What I miss:
Well this weekend I wanted a frozen strawberry margarita like it was no one's business but obviously, I didn't get that!

Sleep:
I have not been sleeping well at all. I usually toss and turn for about 30 minutes before I fall asleep then wake up 3-4 times a night needing to pee!

Symptoms:
I am definitely having an increased appetite! But I'm also experiencing more and more hip/lower back pain and headaches.

Best Moment this week:
Getting to see the baby on Thursday :)

What I am looking forward to:
Finding out the sex and knowing if I need to go through totes in the basement or if I get to go shopping!

**totally got the idea for the pregnancy stats from Katie's Blog. Hope ya don't mind Katie, great idea!

1 comment:

  1. I don't mind, how could I? I stole from someone else's blog ; ] Can't wait to hear this Thursday!!!

    ReplyDelete