Monday, May 10, 2010

Four Months.

Please ignore my pajama pants...what can I say, they are comfy!
I am now over 4 months pregnant with Sweetcheeks. Can you even believe it? I'm 16 weeks pregnant and generally go into labor during week 37...thats just 20 weeks away! Overall, this has been the easiest pregnancy yet. Very little morning sickness/nausea compared to my previous pregnancies. I've been tired but I was tired before I was even pregnant, lol.

Today I had my monthly check-up with Dr. P. At 16 weeks and 3 days:

-I weigh the exact same as last check up. Up a total of 3 lbs since getting pregnant
-My blood pressure looks great, it was 122/71
-My urine contained no glucose or proteins (or normal amounts)
-I got to hear Sweetcheeks lil' heartbeat; today it was a steady 159
-I scheduled our level 2 anatomy ultrasound for June 1st at 8:45am
-I declined the quad screen test

Overall it was just an average appointment. At this point he isn't concerned about my lack of weight gain, if the baby is measuring small and my ultrasound then he would be. I eat, I eat everything! I think (and so does he) that I simply have a high metabolism and taking care of the boys keeps me busy enough that I'm not gaining. My belly is getting bigger so no concerns yet.

Dr.P's guess for this little baby? Well, surprisingly he is guessing that it's a girl. Me? I'm not so sure. I swore Peanut was a girl from the way I felt and his heart rate (usually the lower 150's to 140's) and obviously that was wrong! We may (or may not) find out for sure on June 1st so I will keep you posted.

Meanwhile, here is my 4 Month belly picture:
And how big is sweetcheeks? So glad you asked. Well at 16 weeks Sweetcheeks measures about 4.5 inches from head to bottom and weighs in at 3.5 ounces. He or she is about the size of an avocado. " Tiny bones forming in baby's ears mean the little one can now pick up your voice. Eyebrows, lashes and hair are starting to fill in, and taste buds are forming."

No comments:

Post a Comment