Thursday, July 22, 2010

I've been a busy bee

And because of that, the blogging is seriously slacking. I apologize. In my defense, in the past week:

-We dropped our Van off at the shop for repairs. It will take a week....at least.

-The heat index has been over 100 degrees for the past 7 seven days. Today we aren't in a heat advisory...oh no, we're in an "Excessive Heat Warning''. What is that you might ask, oh here ya go:
AN EXCESSIVE HEAT WARNING IS ISSUED WHEN HIGH HUMIDITIES ARE EXPECTED TO COMBINE WITH HOT TEMPERATURES TO MAKE IT FEEL LIKE IT IS 110 DEGREES OR GREATER. PERSONS ARE ADVISED TO AVOID PROLONGED WORK IN THE SUN... DRINK PLENTY OF FLUIDS... STAY IN AN AIR- CONDITIONED ROOM... AND CHECK UP ON RELATIVES AND NEIGHBORS
Yeah, real fun stuff with 3 kids and being almost 7 mos pregnant. We've watched so much Phineas and Ferb that I no longer hate the show.

- Adding to the above point, our AC broke last night. From 10pm-11am this morning we had no AC and it was 83 degrees in the house. (another words--awful!) Thankfully it was an easy fix and we're back to enjoying the cool air.

- I completely finished Sweetcheek's bedding and I made a toddler sized rag quilt for E's 1st birthday

- I finished making the nursery letters that will spell out her name; just need to hang them up.

- I have made 9 hairbows as well as 5 flower clips for Sweetcheeks

- I sorted through all the the girl clothes that I've been given/bought, organized them, set up Sweetcheeks closet and put the bigger sizes away until we need them.

- I've started up a small hand-made business {not diaper cakes} that I will be unveiling soon. I'm super excited and have spent hours getting the website, business cards and of course, product just perfect.

Oh yeah did I mention that I have a husband, 3 small boys who have to be kept entertained as well as a very active baby growing in my uterus? Seriously she is feisty...constantly moving, poking, kicking, and elbowing me. I can hardly believe that she is already weighing in at 2+lbs and that I'm only 13 weeks from my due date. Realistically, (most likely) I'm only 10 weeks away from holding her in my arms. Next week I am officially in the 3rd trimester. Eeek! Here is a belly pic from today, 1 day shy of 27 weeks so I just rounded up.
For comparison, here is what I looked like 9 weeks ago:
Kinda makes you wonder what I'll look like on D-Day! I feel huge but know that I'll only get bigger.

So, in short...I'm crazy busy but will be sharing an exciting new adventure soon. {As well as pics of those cute boys}

No comments:

Post a Comment