Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Happy Birthday Bubba!

Today, my oldest "baby" turned five years old.

FIVE.

If you're a mom, you know that's doozie. He is no longer a baby, not a toddler, not even a pre-schooler...he's five. He's gonna be *gulp* a kindergartner. That's scary. Seriously if you have a baby, squeeze them tight because you will blink and they will be five. No joke.

We already had a party when my parents were here, but today we have a few moms and kiddos from our Playgroup over for a playdate and cupcakes. I do have pics but they'll have to wait til I find my SD reader. And his well child check and stats, I'll have those on the 9th. Since we're going back ''home'' in 11 days, I scheduled his check up with Dr. S, our normal lovely family doctor :)

Happy Birthday Bubba! I love you more than words can say!

1 comment:

  1. Wow 5!! Happy Birthday Bubba!! I hope he enjoyed all the love and attention he got on his birthday!! Can't wait for the pictures, I'm sure they will be adorable!!
    Charlotte;)

    ReplyDelete