Thursday, March 3, 2011

We have visitors!

For the first time since moving to Texas on November 28th, we have family visiting! Happy now Dad? I didn't say we're ''seeing'' family for the first time even though I don't think that Skyping counts as ''seeing''. And let me just say that this is huge. I went over 3 months without physically seeing my family...up until this move I saw (at very least) my Mom (and often my Dad) every day, sometimes multiple times a day. I was no more than 2 hours from almost all of my family {means parents, grandparents, aunts, uncles, some cousins and siblings} so the fact that we went 3 months without driving back ''home'' is amazing.

But I digress... 

Aunt Debbie and Christopher stayed with us last night, after making the 10 hour drive to get here. We took it pretty easy. Lounged around the house, then went to Taco Cabana for dinner. We LOVE us some Taco Cabana and the boys were super eager to share that love. I kinda thought that maybe it was just us who were super impressed by it. After all it's good Mexican food and all 5 of us can eat there for $17...and that's including a Frozen Margarita. But we went there nonetheless and much to our delight, Aunt Debbie and Christopher love Taco Cabana too!
Is it just us? Are we just super easily impressed or do other out there love Taco Cabana too?! I'm curious.
So tonight, we're actually going to do stuff; We're gonna go down to the Riverwalk, take in the sights and smells and enjoy this Texas weather. I might even take a few real pictures too ;)

1 comment:

  1. Oh no, it is not just you. Since the first time you posted something about Taco Cabana, I have been craving it like crazy.

    Glad you are getting to see some family :)
    -Rachel

    ReplyDelete