Friday, August 19, 2011

Nap time shenanigans

Sissy is almost 11 months old and rather than sleep in her nice crib with all that bedding that I loving made her last summer, she sleeps in a pack n play in the corner in our room. In fact, I think she has actually spent the night in her crib just once since we moved here. (I would say since birth but her crib was in our bedroom for the first 6 weeks.) The reasoning? Well for one, she still nurses twice a night...she has since about 5 months when she started teething. And two, well just watch the video...

YouTube Video

Yeah, she does that every single day before nap and bedtime. Sometimes for 30+ minutes. Up, down, laugh, cry...I can't expect peanut to sleep through her shenanigans so for the time being, the corner in her pack in play it is.

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say she doesn't seem ti mind.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment