Monday, September 12, 2011

Visitor from home!

Last week we had the pleasure of having Auntie Michelle visit us...it was a very special treat indeed! She voluntarily chose to spend her vacation hanging out with me, B and our yahoos.
I actually took a ton of photos but apparently I moved them all to the laptop and right now I'm on the desktop, so I only have access to this one. But trust me when I say, we had fun! More pictures will definitely coming soon. Seeing how she arrived on Sunday afternoon and by the time she left for the airport on Thursday afternoon we had went to Corpus Christi, Gruene, the Riverwalk, saw the Alamo, shopped at Market Square/El Mercado, hit up the Tanger Outlet malls, obviously we dined at Taco Cabana and Rudy's BBQ, plus we went shopping here in town--it was a busy trip. AND we did (most) of it while Bubba was in school, meaning we were home by 2pm each day. Whew! I promise to get the pics up soon!

Thanks for visiting us Auntie Michelle, we loved having you!!!

1 comment: