Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Getting things in order

I know, I've been slacka-lackin on the blog recently but given that we have 35 days until we depart Italy, there is a LOT to do and very little time to do it in. Sadly blogging gets pushed aside. Instead my time is spent de-cluttering and sorting, cleaning and donating, selling items and trashing items in each room of the house. It's getting records from dentists and from the school, getting the dogs up to date on their shots and getting their pet passports. Time has been spent looking at flights, rental cars, Realtors and lenders, houses and researching school districts. All of the above of course is in addition to the four children who are home all day. I'm not complaining, I know it will be worth it when we reach the other side but it is not leaving much for free time. I will catch up soon; we are trying to see places before we leave. Last Saturday we went to Asiago, Italy and tomorrow we are going to drive up the coast and through Slovenia and Croatia. Checking things off the list one at a time before we leave!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment